Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome to My Ramblings

And my wife might interject they are sometimes boring and senseless ramblings...

But here is the deal.  I'm constantly seeing things that drive me crazy and I'm tired of just ranting to my wife.  So if you are unfortunate enough... or fortunate enough... guess it depends on you point of view... to stumble on my ramblings, you too can be subjected.

A little about me...  Middle-aged.  Married with a pre-teen daughter.  Conservative but with mostly middle-of-the-road social views.  Retired Air Force.  Lives in a rural area.  Drives a big truck (and not apologetic).  Enjoys the great outdoors via motorized conveyance.

This blog isn't necessarily political in nature, but it will 'go there' at times.

I'm a 'right/wrong' type of guy.  I see most everything in black and white.  My biggest pet-peeve is the short-attention span of the public and those that take advantage of it.  I believe rules should be followed, laws enforced, and when a person is caught in the wrong, they need to accept the consequences.  (And no, I'm far from perfect, and my wife is happy to point that out whenever needed.) 

Hopefully that is enough about me to get this show started...

No comments:

Post a Comment